Thursday, July 21, 2011

Witch Wars

I remember this term, I call Witches like these, my way or the highway and they exist in all religions, Christians are always thinking they are right while everyone else is wrong if they do not follow the beliefs THEIR way.   I see it in Satanism on a regular basis, after all Satanism is a CARNAL religion, If you are even slightly spiritual-You are Not a Satanist.    

I avoid people like this.    I am a Witch because I understand the definition of Witch to be a man or a woman who worships/Reveres or Honors The Goddess (In whatever form), Practices Magic and Ritual and Seeks to Attune themselves with the Natural cycles.

If I were to tell someone that I was studying Satanism and integrating some of its beliefs and practices into my life as a Witch, I would be chastised right out of Both trains of thought, why?   I am Eclectic, Isn't that what an Eclectic person is supposed to do?

I read devotionals and meditation books on a regular basis, these books mention God and Jesus more often than anything else but I just translate the word God to Goddess so I can handle it's inner truths and not be caught up in the words and when it talks about Jesus, I try to not think-oh that's part of Christianity because this will hinder my growth both as a Witch and a human being.

Satanism has taught me that I can have what I want in life, I can work towards goals and make them happen, I am a strong person, I do not need to sit around and wait for doors to magically open, Yes I admit that sometimes I miss that life, I miss the serenity and peace of a non doing/non striving life but to be honest I love working, I love making money.

I am also a very Greedy person, meaning that money does make my world go round.   Can a Witch love money?    why not?    I do not harm anyone to make the money, in fact I help people, I am more of a counselor than a Psychic so in that sense I feel I am ok in making money and spending it too.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment