Saturday, July 9, 2011

Holy Shit Batman!

Hi
  
My sister called me!

We had a nice long talk.

She doesn't remember why she is mad at me or why she let it go on for so long but she did say that one of the reasons she was not comfortable being around me 7 years ago is because I was becoming extremist in my beliefs, for example, the belief I was raised with--Waiting for the doors to open and not being allowed to make any changes in my life--It was to the point where I would not even get a job if I needed one because the door had not opened and while this was how I was raised and there is still a part of me that believes this is how I should be, I no longer practice this for practical reasons, besides I love to work, I love money and I love paying bills and getting things that both Don and I need.

:)

If Don was gone and I lived alone in the country, I could see myself following the teachings I was raised with, I could be Vegan, do whatever felt right to me, live one on one with the Earth but who knows if that is the path I would ultimately choose, I love the cities too, I am actually VERY drawn to San Francisco for some reason, always have been.

I cannot wait to see her and spend time with her again and see the kids, Cory, Jamie and Amber.   :)      I have a feeling that I will be closer to Amber but I could be wrong, we shall see!

Sooooo happy!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment