Thursday, July 7, 2011

Candle Colors, Black Rituals

Hi

I have been thinking a lot today on the props and tools of a Witch.   I have always used Green candles for example to draw money and while I do know that I do NOT need to use certain types, colors, shapes of candles to make my magic work, I have always felt that the colors mean something and so for me, they do.   

I think a lot of The Craft is about what holds special meanings for you and not so much about what is true.   What I mean by that is that if you want to do a love spell and all you have in the house is a blue candle, you can use the blue candle but what a lot of us are programmed to do is go out and get a red or pink candle and really there is nothing wrong with that!

I am going to do a money spell tonight, I need to use a green candle.   So I can see it from both sides.   The same with props, they aren't needed.   One can simply light a candle and raise energy in some way, through spirit dance perhaps and make the magic flow from your body out into the world around you, you don't need incense, oils, holy waters or any other special tools unless you believe that you need them because belief is a very powerful force.

Take Black Candles.   I have always understood that they are to be used in Black magic.   To put a curse or hex on someone, to raise bad energies to send out to the world.   I know that Satanists use black candles for similar spells and to perform what are called Greater Magic or what I call 'Black Ritual'.

I see Black Ritual as a great chance to let all of this negativity out of your system and release it, so that you are not being held back by it but you have to be careful as to not send that negative energy out into the real world.    I can see why casting a circle would be useful in this type of ritual because you want that gunk out of your system but you don't want it going out and hitting the person you are hating on, right?    or else, you have harmed someone and the law of return will come in and bite you in the arse!

SIGH.    

I never thought I would ever see a good reason to cast a circle.  wow.

What is happening to me?    :O)~      I am open minded I guess.   

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment