Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Last Bad Year

Aunt Helen did believe in Psychic ability.   she said that she knew that my 39th Year would be my best year and that my 38th Year would be my best and most productive year, I hope she is right, I am hopeful.

I turned 38 a few days ago.   I had a nice time with Don and his family.   I got to see Tammy.   Amber.   :)    The Rest of the idiots  :)

I was thinking about The Goddess.    I could call The Universe/Nature...The Universe and Nature and it would be the same thing that I was talking about but I really feel closer to the truth when I use the term The Goddess.   It personifies it to me and makes it more Vibrantly real, It connects me more to who I am and what I really believe.

I found some wonderful sites today on Pantheism and Naturalistic Paganism which I feel are helpful to connecting me through the essays to what I really believe in and practice.   :)     
http://www.pantheism.net/

http://naturepantheist.org/

The one above this is the one I like the best.    

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment