Thursday, May 24, 2012

This Blog is Witchy!

Hi!

Here is the deal.

I am exploring Satanism and next year I will be exploring New Thought which is a Christian organization that beliefs in the power of Prayer and Right Thinking to change our lives, they believe that affirmations have power and It's a very new agey version of Christianity but I am drawn to it and I love to explore and experience so why not?

But...

This blog is about me, The Witch.   This blog will from here on out be about my beliefs, practices, rituals and such things connected to The Craft.     

This is not to say that I will NEVER mention Satanism again or that I may not mention the practices I adapt from Satanism into my Craft but I want to talk more about The Goddess, The Rede, The Holy Days and such things that!

I love being a Witch.

:)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment