Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Goddess-The Earth

The Universe is Holy.
Sacred, Divine.

To me, it deserves a religious reverence, honor and respect.  

Worship?

Why not?

I feel completely in awe when I am in Nature.   By Nature I mean that which is Natural.   Forests, The Ocean, Beaches, Deserts, The Stars, The Rain.

Yes, I feel more connected when its raining or when its foggy.   When the wind is blowing or I hear thunder crashing in the skies, when I see the bright streaks of lightning.

I could stand in the rain for hours.

This is The Goddess to me. 

I cannot conceive of a God beyond The Universe.   

Does The Goddess have the ability to communicate needs or desires?   

Does The Goddess have a personality?

I have not seen evidence of that.    

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment