Sunday, April 8, 2012

Encouragement

Satanism is interesting.

It encourages me to not change a damned thing about myself.  Be a carnal animal nature.  If I am greedy, lustful, whatever, be that person because that is who I was born to be but I wonder as I explore if Satanism was/is just a reaction to Christianity because it seems to be everything that Christianity is not.

Being raised in The Craft.   and Yes I know that lately my posts have strayed from my beliefs/practices but as far as I am concerned, this is part of my beliefs, exploring other ideas and practices  :)

So...Being raised in The Craft I never had any exposure to Christianity until I was 17 and well out of school, I met this cute guy who was a Christian and he wanted me to go to his church with him and I did, it was only later that I found out that they thought I had a demon inside me because I was Gay and that he was straight-supposedly, I mean he let me kiss him and other things so I don't know about that.

It was a TERRIBLE experience but it taught me right there that Christianity was not for me and that it was a bad thing.   I needless to say never went back to church!

I also wonder if Satanism is a word that has so much baggage attached to it, maybe it would be better off just saying you are Atheists?    Since all Satanists are Atheists?     I am still exploring my ideas here and I do not know how long before I have all of the books in the series and have explored this idea completely, what will I end up taking out of the experience with me?

We'll see.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment