Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Satanic Ritual Day

Hi!

So I rolled a 6 today which is a Ritual Day.    If I lived somewhere with a beach or a forest, it would be an outdoor ritual day but I do not so I have to make due with what I have.   I decided that since I am exploring Satanism that I would make the focus of my work today all about that.

I read The Satanic Bible again front start to finish and read some of that woman's blog.   I listened to some videos on Youtube about Satanism and just filled my mind with it all day long and then at the end of the day I did my evening blessing ritual and that was the end of that.

I love learning about Satanism, really other religions in general and I love to find ideas and practices that I can adapt into my life but stay firmly dedicated to The Goddess and to Witchcraft.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment