Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Satanic Witch's Altar....

I bought some of the books in The Satanic series today, There are about 40 books all in all written by people of interest from LaVey to Gilmore, Blanche Barton, Matt Paradise, Nemo and more and then there are a few books that are theistic Satanism I would like to read so I can compare and then of course I am still reading a handful of books on Wicca and I just found 2 books I want to read by a woman named Liz Pilley who is a Non Wiccan Witch like me!

I was thinking of doing my Altar so that on the one side is everything Satanism while I am on this path of exploration and one side is Witchy.   I could have my chalice on one side and then a Baphomet Chalice on the other.   :)

3 friends could not handle that I was exploring Satanism and they dropped me this week.   I did not tell them that I am only exploring it though and that I am still and will always be a Witch but the thing is that I see religious exploration like that of an actor taking on a role, I HAVE to become that role, I cannot leave any room for doubt so that I can experience what it really is, I can meet people in it and they do not have any doubts and in some sense, I want to experience it from their side and discrimination and assuming that Satanists are evil and kill babies and cats is one way of understanding what they experience in their daily lives.

Hopefully the people who know me will stand by me because I am not going to even start reading the books until I have all 45 of them and that could be a year or two down the line from now.   I will continue this blog in secret and see what happens...

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment