Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Satanic Books

Hi!

I have decided to get all of the books in the Satanism series, all of the books written by Anton LaVey and the current high priest of the Church of Satan Peter Gilmore and then as many books as I can that revolve around the subject but also there are other websites and books that Satanists do not consider to be part of Satanism.

My way or the highway thinking again rears it's ugly head.   I met one woman named Cassie who is a Satanic Witch, I will link her site to mine on my next Links/webpages post but she is a theist and unaccepted by Satanists (The kind I am exploring).    

Satanism says that men who practice Magic are called Warlocks by the way, not Witches which of course I was taught that a warlock is a traitor and someone who you cannot trust, also they believe that Witches-and mainly Wiccans are hypocrites because they invoke spirits and such dark entities into their rituals and then cast a circle to keep them from being harmed, I would agree that IF a Witch did this it would not make much sense, if you are afraid of what the dark energy will do, do not invite it in!

I personally do NOT cast circles because I can only see one reason for using a circle and that would be if you are a new witch doing a dark ritual and you don't want the black energy going out FOR REAL to the person you are sending negative magic to.   Other than that....

I do not need to make the earth sacred, I do not need to create sacred space in other words, what isnt sacred?    LaVey says in The Satanic Bible that historical Witches worshipped and worked with The Devil and now modern Witches deny this and that is why he says we are hypocrities, I have found NO evidence to suggest that this is true though, Witches of old were ACCUSED by modern Christians to worship The Devil or call on The Devil but it was never shown to be true.    

I wonder if Satanism is a reaction to Christianity?     I will keep exploring though.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment