Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Satanic Ideas

Hi!

So, I just finished reading The Satanic Bible.   Fascinating how much of it I totally connect with.  In fact, I agreed with the whole thing for the most part and I am now wondering if I could be a Satanist.    

Satanists practice Magic.   Two types actually.  Greater and Lesser. Lesser though is where you dress a certain way, act a certain way, say certain things to manipulate the world around you to get what you want.   I think everyone does this.   who hasn't manipulated someone to get something they wanted or to get something to go their way?

Greater Magic is using Ritual drama, psychodrama and ritual magic.   I have always done these things.   In Satanism there is no God.  I technically have a Goddess but only Technically.   They believe that we should only do that which benefits US ultimately and worry about ourselves first and then our Inner Circle and then if we wish others or we don't have to care about anyone else that is fine too.

Satanism is a VERY carnal religion and they reject all notions of spirituality.   Not sure what their views on my morning ritual would be or my random ritual days.     

I am finding this a very fascinating exploration but a bit scary, I would have to immerse myself completely into it to really understand it and I plan to do just that but can you imagine where this might lead me?

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment