Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Inner Circle

Hi!

In some Satanic circles, there is something called, The Inner Circle. This is YOU and then your loved ones, the people you would NEVER harm.   

Well.

If I had to pick an Inner Circle...

Me, Don.
Denielle (His niece)
Tammy
Amber, Cory, Jamie
Cassandra, Andrea, Seth.

That sounds right....

Truth is that while this makes some sense, does that mean you would harm other people and to what end?   The Satanic Bible says to treat people as they treat you.   If someone harms you, do you harm them back?    The Satanic Bible says Yes.    This clearly flies in the face of what I was raised with but on the other side of that I know that Tammy has done spells to cause harm or get revenge when someone has really hurt her and If someone hurt someone on my list, I can't say I would just stand by...I'd be very angry and want Justice but is Justice the same as Revenge?

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment