Monday, October 31, 2011

Honoring The Dead-Happy Halloween!

Hi!

Hail Satan!

This means Hail Thyself since Satanists do not believe in an actual deity, we are the deity basically.    It is good for me to explore because I am also a non theist.   To me, The Goddess is NOT a deity, she is The external and internal Universe, Nature.   I consider myself a Pantheist Witch with Satanic influence at the moment but I do not want to get caught up in labels because I will be boxed in and I refuse to be boxed in.

So, I went with Tammy and Jamie to the Haunted Houses, The Freakling Bros show and it was awesome!    There was a satanic Priest outside (pretend) who was tempting us and flirting with Jamie, he was fat and ugly and repulsive dressed in a Priest's robe.   :)

After that I came home all happy, Don chickened out.   I was upset but that's Don.

I plan to spend tonight in Ritual honoring the dead in my life with candles, Incense, their photos on my Altar and with watching horror movies and eating peanut butter cups.   :)     I cannot wait!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment