Sunday, June 19, 2011

Curses

Hi
  
I just got into a discussion with a friend who said "A Witch that cannot curse, cannot heal".    UH.    Look.   Maybe this makes me a fluffy bunny but cursing as I was raised is just giving into the negative feelings in the moment, once you have had time to calm down and really think about the situation that you are in, you will no longer feel a need to curse someone.

I also do believe that when someone wrongs me that they will get their due, through the law of return.   Does this mean that I won't seek justice if someone robs me and I am able to send that person to jail?   No....

Does it mean that I won't own a gun to make sure my family is protected the next time robbers get some kind of fancy idea that my home looks like a nice target?   No....

What it means is that to harm someone, outright or in anger is wrong to me.   It's an act of revenge.   I believe in Justice, Not Revenge!

Could I hex someone?    Probably.   I certainly know how to heal, how to bring myself money when in true need, when to keep myself calm when needed, how to ground and shield myself against negative people and their energies and so I assume that if I sat down and really tried, I could probably come up with a good curse but I would never do that.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment