Monday, June 6, 2011

Skepticism

Hi

Today I have been experimenting with the power of the die.   I have asked it several questions and come up with different answers but then I use it in my work as a Psychic and the answers seem to always be accurate OR am I simply noticing the hits and ignoring the misses as we humans have a strong tendency to do?

I am a skeptic, I am a non believer in many ways, I even called myself a spiritual Atheist there for a while because I do not believe in the usual trappings found in Witchcraft.    Yet I do believe that The Universe/Nature is Sacred and that The Goddess is imminent in it and in each person and I do believe in Magic.

I admit completely though, that Magic could be psychological.  Ritual could be an elaborate form of Psychodrama.   See....I do not believe in 99% of what most people would call the supernatural and another thing that really irritates me is when people say, well, it it's natural, it's not supernatural, there is no such thing as the supernatural then.

Let me explain.   

To me, anything associated with religious faith is FAKE to me, ghosts, angels, demons, fairies.   All FAKE.   I do not believe in the loch ness monster or bigfoot without serious evidence!

Aliens have no visited this planet.   I believe that there is a logical and rational explanation for everything that happens and if we have not found the answer yet, we don't just throw our hands up in the air and say, oh it's supernatural, No!    We keep looking for the rational answer.

But...

As far as I am concerned, I still have enough spirituality in my life to keep me firmly grounded in The Craft.   After all, Witchcraft doesn't NEED for us to believe in all sorts of nonsense to be Witches, there are IN FACT, Atheist Witches, Satanic Witches, Zen Witches, Taoist Witches and many other kinds of Witches who use their logic and ration as they walk this bristled path of thorns.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment