Friday, June 3, 2011

The Afterlife

Hi

   I have been trying to deal with my mom's death.  I have been drinking a lot and I know that It's not a good idea but I need something to help me get through this.   Don and I are still together though I do not know why because we have been through a lot since I started in with the booze.

I have been thinking a lot on the way I was raised, after all that is what this blog is supposed to be about, Yes?

I was raised with the belief that when someone dies, their body decays and their energy is reabsorbed back into The Goddess so that means that there are no such things as Ghosts, when you feel that someone who has died is around you, you can sense them, smell their perfume, whatever, that is their residual energies that have been left behind but THEY are gone.    

This is a form of Indirect reincarnation in that after re-joining The Goddess, they move on and become part of something else in Nature, this could be the trees and rocks, the stars or water or it could be anything.   It's one of the great mysteries of life that I cannot explain.

My mom is literally in and around me and all of Nature, all of The Goddess.   That is helpful.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment