Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I think I lost Amber

She just told me to delete her as a friend because she does not believe in my beliefs in friendship.

Of course...she does not know that I am a Witch but I do not think that it matters at all to her anyways so I kept my mouth shut when it comes to that.

I do believe that each person in my life must benefit me in some way for them to be in my life, that can be through friendship, sex, money, gifts, someone I can just talk to, whatever.    She seems to disagree with this and there is very little I can do about this.

I will have to let her go.

I wonder though if knowing I was a Witch would have made a difference....I doubt it.

As she said, Religion is not to blame, its not connected to it.   I feel this way regardless of religion.   I see nothing wrong with it.

What she does not know though is that no one on my friends list are friends, the only people I really care about on there is family and Don and a couple real friends and that is it.    99% of the people listed are not friends.   

Oh well.    :(

No..

No comments:

Post a Comment