Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Start of The Best Year.....Without one of the most important people in my life?

Today is my Birthday!

I am 39!

Remember, Aunt Helen said that this would be the best year of my life and the most productive?

Well.....

The Paranormal Groups rejected me from being a member because they think I am a Satanist but I doubt if they knew the truth that they would be any more interested in me joining, Witches/Satanists, might not be much of a difference in their minds.

Amber dropped me.    She says she removed me because I do not value friendships and that is strange because I value friends over just about anything.

I think she removed me because she misunderstood my intentions.

Don and I have added several new friends to my list and then once there they stop talking to us, they dont call, they dont return our calls, they never have time to spend time with us, They are NOT friends and so I said that if they wanted to behave like that they could instead of being a friend, buy me a gift and show your friendship in that way.

Several of the people I am speaking of responded with, ok sure and bought me gifts and since I love money and gifts, I am very happy for that

What she does not understand is that 99% of the people on my list are not friends, they are marks, they are people I do not care one whit about--They are on my list simply to provide for me.

I have always been this way, I have never hid who I am.   I Love Money!     I value TRUE friendship.    Truth is that of all the people on my list....

I just cant see going on the rest of my life without Amber.   :(

I am very devastated.

No Blessings today.




No comments:

Post a Comment