Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Simple Pagan Practice

I am starting to see the error of my ways when it comes to trying to be someone I am not.   By exploring other paths and other ideas, I have become a hard core capital A sshole.   

Yet I am compelled to continue down these paths, the paths of The Satanist, The Vampire, The Witch.   I need to explore and experience as much of these concepts as I can so I can come out of it on the other side, more connected, more focused on where I really need to be and who I really am.

Sometimes I admit that I think I am a HIGHLY Eclectic Unitarian Universalist, after all that is my former church and they do encourage active exploration of other paths and ideas but I dont agree with all of their core beliefs and values--or do I?

Satanism has me so baffled...I am not sure where I am at the moment.

I see myself down the line having a simple Pagan practice where I have my rainy day rituals, contemplate and visualize in the mornings, drink my tea or coffee and listen to my native american music, light some candles and incense or my oil burner and spend time in Nature...Nothing fancy...

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment