Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Long Time No See!

Hi!

I am alive!

Can You tell?

Don and I went out for a wonderful dinner with my family recently, Tammy, Amber, Cory and Jamie and us had mexican food, I loved it.   Great bonding time.   :)    I was right about Amber too.  I feel closest to her so far of any of them and then Cory next.   :)   sorry Jamie.   :/       

I did have a bit too much to drink though and Amber helped me down the stairs!    

Speaking of Booze and the practices of being a Witch because let's face it folks, this blog is about The Craft not my wacky adventures with cocktails!

Helen never drank.   She said she did not want to be confused and less than clear headed in real life let alone in ritual, she felt that drugs and booze hindered true connections to The Goddess and to working magic.

I agree.  

I just am out of control a bit now because I am still trying to deal with Mom's death.   I will be ok.   :)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment