Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Darker Weather

Hi!

Well, I am an opposite person.   Native Americans calls this a contrary.  This is a person who is outside of the norm and the opposite of what most people would be like.

For example, I get very depressed on hot days because the heat makes me very sick.   I have Fibromyalgia and so the heat and warmer weather makes me feel extremely drained.

When its dark out, the clouds are covering the sky, There is fog, rain, storms, wind, I feel completely connected.   

I NEED The Rain.   I feel alive when I am out in it, I will go for a walk and get soaked even at the risk of getting sick because I feel so connected and energized by the experience.

I love to swim in the pool when it's raining.    I enjoy the cold darker weather and feel on those days I should do my main magical rituals.    

I hope someday soon, Don and I can move out of Nevada and back to Oregon or somewhere in California where it rains often and where there are MAJOR Thunderstorms!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment