Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Job

Hi!

I try to be a super nice person when it comes to my clients.   Even when they tell me the dumbest things, like I just had a client tell me that he believes his missing bunny was abducted by aliens and he wants to know if I can contact the ship to bring him home.

I have another client who believes that she is raped nightly by the dead.    

I have come to realize that there are many people who need serious mental help and think that by coming to a Psychic is how they can get the help and I don't know what to say to that, I cannot tell them they are crazy because that does not lead to job security and I cannot tell them what I really think about the whole thing so I just have to take their money, listen, try to show compassion (even if it's faked) and hope they find help.

To me, It's a Job.  It's fun sometimes and I make good money sometimes but that is all it is to me, I love money and so it's the perfect Job for me and I can work at home and just talk to people online.

Speaking of....here comes another one.

Are all people who believe in Psychics crazy?   No.   I think they are many things, lonely, desperate, confused, crazy, weak.   I do not believe in it myself nor would I ever consult with one but that is me.

:)

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment